Hello there, in this article we are going to learn about Top 5 Best WordPress plugins for blogs 2019, and will also cover their features and how to use that particular plugin. This article is not sponsored by any of the plugin author or developer. This is our own recommendation which you can implement for your WordPress website or blog.
Top 5 Best WordPress plugins for blogs 2019
You might know what is the importance of plugin and how we can use that. Best WordPress plugins for blogs always help you to customize and to add some extra cream of look ultimately this will increase user interface and easy navigation for present-future visitors. Now, let’s start and list those Top 5 Best WordPress plugins for blogs 2019.
1. All In One SEO.
We have placed All In One SEO plugin at top of the list because this plugin is responsible for your organic growth. You might consider going with Yoast SEO but it’s having fewer features as compared to All In One SEO. Big shout out to the developer and their team for this contribution to the WordPress community.
This plugin developed by Michael Torbert at 2007 from then to now this plugin has over 50,000,000 download which is a big number and it also shows the popularity of this plugin. This plugin has two versions Free and Paid. But unlike other SEO Plugin All in One SEO author given you a lot of free stuff which you can use for ranking your website at the 1st position on Google.
Features of All In One SEO Plugin –
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO.
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO.
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages).
- Google Analytics support.
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types.
- Advanced Canonical URLs.
- Redirect attachment pages to a parent post.
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend the functionality.
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce.
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack.
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines.
- Generates META tags automatically.
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs.
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO.
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins.
- Translated into 57 languages.
- PHP 7 100% Compatible.
2. All 404 Redirect to Homepage.
This is again another useful plugin for search engine optimization. This plugin will redirect all 404 pages to the HOME page as a result visited URL will be shown as valid or found. You can use this plugin instead of creating a separate 404 page for the non-available content. Surely this plugin will help you in the search engine ranking factor.
Read this – How to add a meta tag to WordPress?
This plugin is developed by Fakhri Alsadi and their team. Big shout out and thanks to the developer and their team for this contribution to the WordPress community. This is one of the famous and most installed WordPress plugins with having a 200,000+ active installation which is a big number.
We highly recommend this plugin for your WordPress blog. We assure you this plugin will definitely help you in the Search Engine Optimization.
Features of All 404 Redirect To Home Page Plugin –
The 404 error pages damage the rank of your site, this intelligent plugin is a simple resolution to manage 404 error pages by practising 301 redirects.
3. LiteSpeed Cache.
This is one of the most used plugins for WordPress cache. We already covered this plugin in our Best cache plugin for WordPress article. Basically for increasing your WordPress website performance this plugin help you.
This plugin has more than 600,000+ active installation and Big shout out and thanks to the developer and their team for this contribution to the WordPress community.
As we (Reform Hosting) are offering LiteSpeed server within a very affordable cost, you can install this plugin for more better performance. This plugin is developed by LiteSpeed Technology developers and its highly compatible with LiteSpeed server.
Features of LiteSpeed Cache Plugin –
- Object Cache (Memcached/LSMCD/Redis)
- Image Optimization (Lossless/Lossy)
- Minify inline CSS/JS
- Combine CSS/JS
- Automatically generate Critical CSS
- Lazyload images/iframes
- Multiple CDN support
- Load CSS/JS Asynchronously
- Browser Cache
- Database Cleaner and Optimizer
- PageSpeed score optimization
- OPcode Cache
- HTTP/2 Push for CSS/JS (on web servers that support it)
- DNS Prefetch
- Cloudflare API
- Single Site and Multi-Site (Network) support
- Import/Export settings
- Basic/Advanced setting view
- Attractive, easy-to-understand interface
- WebP image format support
- Heartbeat control
- Automatic page caching to greatly improve site performance & more…
Read this – How to install LiteSpeed Cache Plugin?
4. Contact Form 7.
This plugin is useful for developers and for bloggers also. In order to take, create feedback via form, contact information via a form you can use this plugin. This plugin is totally free so that you can take its 100% advantage with integrating it on your blog. Also, you can customize the form content, inputs with its easy to build the user interface, with the help of this you can build Guest Post Submission Form also.
This plugin developed by Takayuki Miyoshi and their team (Contact Form 7). Big shout out and thanks to the developer and their team for this contribution to the WordPress community. This plugin is having more than 5+ Millions of active installations at present.
Features of Contact Form 7 Plugin –
- Easy to use and customize.
- ReCaptcha Support.
- Free to use.
- Compatible with Visual Composer website builder and all other popular WordPress website builder.
5. Classic Editor.
This is an offical plugin developed and maintained by WordPress. After the update of WordPress 5.0, WordPress introduced us new editor called Gutenberg WordPress Editor which is a bit complex to understand and bit complex to use. With consideration of users feedback WordPress officially launched previous Classic Editor in the form of a plugin.
Classic Editor is an official WordPress plugin, and will be fully supported and maintained until at least 2022, or as long as is necessary.
Features of Classic Editor Plugin.
- Administrators can select the default editor for all users.
- Administrators can allow users to change their default editor.
- When allowed, the users can choose which editor to use for each post.
- Each post opens in the last editor used regardless of who edited it last. This is important for maintaining a consistent experience when editing content.
In this article, we have learned Top 5 Best WordPress plugins for blogs 2019 with learning more about their features, who developed it. We hope you found this article helpful, if YES! don’t forget to let us know your feedback via comment.