Hey there! In this article, you are going to learn How Research Keywords For Free! Without spending 0$. We are sharing here some most powerful tools which are free to use and will help you to find perfect keyword for your excellent website.
Before we are heading forward let’s talk about keyword!
What Is Keyword?
The keyword is a phrase or a word that is used by users as a query on the search engine. In simple words, Keywords are those words, phrases which users used to do research on the search engine.
For Example – Rama want to search about “Best Hosting Provider in India?” the query which is Ramakrishnan used to give to search engine i.e. “Best Hosting Provider in India” this is a Keyword.
Why do we need to do it’s research?
Keyword researching is the main aspect of Search Engine Optimization. If you found a perfect keyword with high traffic and which has low competition, then you can easily rank your website within a couple of weeks. Before that, you need to research your niche keywords.
For Example – Rama is a Book Store owner in Mumbai. If he wants to rank his website then first he needs to do keyword researching. After keyword research, Rama found some interesting keywords like Best Book Store In Mumbai, Best Book Seller In Mumbai, etc. Now he used those keywords on his website, and he ranked his website on google first page with using these keywords.
Tips – Keyword, it’s meaning is The Words which is Key to Search Engine through that we can get success digitally.
Here we selected most powerful 05 keyword researching tools. Learn & share this article to your friends and loved one. Let them know the Importance Of Keywords!
1. KwFinder.Com –KWFinder is an easy-to-use keyword research tool bringing perfect keyword ideas.
We have select KwFinder because of its amazing features which it provides to users.
Following are KwFinder key features which will be very useful for any person who wants to rank his/her website on google.
– Find hidden long tail keywords.
– Organize keywords with keyword lists.
– Filter keywords that aren’t profitable.
– Localized results for local keywords.
– Import keywords in bulk.
– Google Suggest keyword source.
– Keyword difficulty tool.
– Search volume and keyword metrics.
– SERP analysis and SEO metrics.
2. Spyfu.com – SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
SpyFu is a pretty awesome keyword researching tool. With the help of this KeyWord tool, you can easily track your competitor website. SpyFu is specially built to track your competitor’s keywords and their growth keywords easily.
Other Key Features Of SpyFu.Com
– Adwords Competitor Keyword Spy Tool.
– Monitor PPC Competitors.
– Adwords Advisor – Our Best Adwords Keyword Research.
– Find Competitors’ Keywords you Don’t Already Buy.
– Adwords Keyword Grouping Tool.
– PPC Ad Rank Tracker.
& much more…!
3. Wordtracker.com – With our free keyword research tool, you can reveal 1000s of long tail keywords with Google, Wordtracker, YouTube and Amazon keyword data all in one tool. Save your keyword lists, filter them in the tool and find the keywords you need for every page all in one place.
This is a merely useful tool to find keywords for different-different platforms. WordTracker.Com is giving you the freedom to research keyword for many platforms. So, that will be very useful for you to commit to your competitors for the different-different platform using one tool.
Some Extra Ordinary Features Of WordTracker.Com Tool
– Actual (not grouped) keywords.
– Actual (not banded) results.
– Search trends.
– SEO competition metrics.
– SERP comparison
– Related/lateral search.
– Amazon keywords.
– Youtube keywords.
– Negative keyword search.